Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 8 Online Productivity & Web 2.0 Awards

A NEW PERSONAL RECORD!!! TWO -2- blogs in One Day!
I spent time this afternoon on Google docs. Made a family calendar for Deep Creek visits, created a test document & emailed it to myself, looked at pages for formatting presentations & spreadsheets. It was astonishing. It would certainly help ME if everyone used just this site so I could learn how to maneuver it quickly. Then ever word processing question wouldnt start with re-inventing the wheel.
But one question remains....is it too late to buy stock? I am in awe of this phenomenon.
I looked at the short list of Web 2.0 award winning sites & saw some now familiar names. Sweet. This should help with additional suggestions for good sites for customer requests.




No comments: