Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week 9 Podcasts, Video & Audio Downloads

This has been an entertaining week. YouTube is a world in itself. I can imagine that fledgling directors & actors will test their wings there and families & friends can share time in a new dimension. Though there is certainly a plethora of those searching for their 15 minutes, I can appreciate the range of opportunities it offers.
Similarly, podcasts allow for the same type of information/opinion sharing in an auditory format. I was unable to set an rss feed from my computor, but I did find several I would subscribe to if had the capability. Irish Fireside sends travel information & commentary and a Storytelling page on Podcast listed hundreds of entries.
Project Gutenburg seemed like such a worthy endeavor years ago, but now it seems so awkward & limited. But, I guess if the Web shows anything, it show there is no such thing as TMI!

No comments: